As we enter a new year I can not help but think about renewal. So many in society make resolutions, new commitments and take a new year as an opportunity to make a fresh start. I am thankful that God is always ready to give us another chance! Whether you have struggled in your devotional time, been unfaithful to your commitments or spiritually have stalled or backslidden, God is ALWAYS ready for the prodigal to return home!
I am excited about a new year. 2015 is met with so much promise. We are either one day closer to revival or one day closer to the rapture! Either way, we are on the winning side!
Can I encourage this year to make a fresh start:
1) Spend time with God. – Wrestle with Him as Jacob did and ask for His presence and power in 2015
2) Stir your spirit by taking steps of faith. – Trust & acknowledge Him in all of your ways. You will never regret jumping out of the boat and you will have a story to tell of God’s faithfulness.
3) Don’t be satisfied with the “status-quo” Attempt great things for God; expect great things from God!
4) Never forget where you came from! By the grace of God you are where you are! If it had not been for the Lord! Write letters of thankfulness and never forget those who impacted your life for Christ!
5) Be an answer to prayer. Look for opportunities to be a blessing to others in 2015. Life is too short to focus on only ourselves!
6) Keep your eyes on Christ. Man will disappoint you, but God will never let you down!
7) Look for opportunities to share your faith. This world needs Jesus Christ! He is the answer!
Let’s make 2015 the best year ever!